What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the period or time that they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
• Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
• Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
• Complement cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person in charge to monitor user behavior.
• Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user's behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user's profile. Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of MULTILIFTS S.L.U. or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
https://support.moz illa.org/es/kb/habilitar- y- deshabilitar- cookies- sitios- web- rastrear- preferencias
https://support.microsoft.com/es- es/help/278835/how- to- delete- cookie- files- in- internet- explorer